Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thoughts for today

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...darkness- I'm up way too early!

I am thinking...I wish I could have stayed asleep past 3:45am.

I am thankful for... my wonderful husband and a loving God!

From the kitchen... I made some pumpkin bread yesterday. It came out a bit dense, but is really good toasted with butter.

I am wearing...PJs

I am creating...a home

I am going... to take T to work, pick up a friend from her dropping her rental car off, going to the gym... church photo, and solomn rosary tonight!

I am reading...Lord of the Rings.

I am hoping... that I feel well rested, and that I can work on getting healthier again.

I am hearing...my neighbors are awake... I didn't know anyone got up this early :P

Around the house... overall fairly clean, lots of deep cleaning left to do.

One of my favorite things... cool Autumn mornings

A few plans for the rest of the week... church stuff, pack, go to AL for funeral

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing... A candle a friend lit at the wedding, now (for me) a memory of my grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment