Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After a long weekend

Hey everyone. I hope all is well.

This was a long weekend for us- T took Friday off work and we drove to AL for my granddaddy's funeral. I had never been to a burial/funeral where there was a wake- just memorial services for the cremated. It was weird, to see him lying there... it didn't look like him to me. It was difficult. My dad did the eulogy and he did a great job- he had people send him their memories of granddaddy and it was fun to be reminded of him before he was ill.

I got to meet a bunch of my step-family that I had never met, or only met once. I made many new "friends" with family and I hope to get to know them better as the years come.

Today, I meet with my personal trainer at 9:30. It is currently 8am and I'm trying to get the excitement to commit. He wants me to be super excited, many goals at once... he is "tough love" about it all. It works for me (sometimes) if I feel the person cares if I lose weight or not- but right now it's just difficult. I want to commit. I want to be able to do it. I want to want to do it. Heh. What music do you listen to while working out? What motivates you? I want to know what others do.

 I got a lot on my mind, and I may write later about some of the other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment