Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An interesting post I read on covering

Check it out here.

I was browsing some websites of family-integrated churches in our state, and came across one which had "What about women's headcoverings?" in their Q&A section.  It was a pretty short list, so at first glance I was somewhat impressed that the topic had made the cut.  The answer began by saying than they had been contacted several times with inquiries about headcoverings, and they rather dismissively responded by saying: "The apostle Paul clearly states that a woman's hair is sufficient covering in 1 Cor. 11:15:  'But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.'"


her whole post is really good and insightful.


I don't want to do it full-time. I hardly do the part time. But I keep finding it, keep reading about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment