Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Failure at Ironing

I'm trying to learn how to take care of things around the house- having a clean home, a nicely set up table, washed clothes and linens. And the ironing..... I am not sure how I manage to iron MORE wrinkles into clothes than there already are. I'm not sure how to learn to do this better (without burning holes in all the clothes while I go over and over and over and over......) but it's really frustrating me!!


Since I've started caring more about my faith and morality, it's funny how much TV can bother me... it feels like every show is so.... inappropriate! Like one show with a married couple and kids- and how much society is running the kids instead of them. Or (one of my favorites...) everyone having sex with everyone. Where is the married, happy, couples? Where are the morals, the faith? Crazy.Or maybe I'm just paranoid...

2 comments:

  1. That happens to me with the ironing sometimes too :-) When it looks like I'm not getting anywhere then I spray the clothes with a water bottle and throw them in the dryer:-) You're right about the T.V. shows, they're horrible! I try to stay away from watching T.V. as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to stop with the TV- I used to never watch (to busy!) and now I've gathered a few shows that I enjoy. I used to watch like 4 hours of TV a month and now it's like 4 hours a day! 0.0

    ReplyDelete