Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's been a while

Hello all. Sorry, it's been a long time since I've written. I could come up with a bunch of excuses, but rather, I'll just sum up my recent events.
My husband, T, didn't get re-contracted as a music teacher. It was scary b/c we just weren't sure where God would take us then. He recently has gotten a job here in GA at the Geico center and he is loving it so far. It's exciting to see him tackle on something new- I see something new in him now, in his spirit. I can't really explain it, but it's exciting all the same.
I'm working 2 jobs- Dressbarn and Bath and Body Works. I really like BBW but they don't work me often- like 3-9 hours a week. (usually it's 3 hours a week, plus 4-7 more if we have a floorset) However, I got a phone call from my manager and I got an interview today (I guess it is "today" now!) for a semi-management type position- CSL. I'm excited about it! I've been working about 20 at DB which might have to be lessened if I get the new position.

I had lost about 30-35 pounds by our wedding (almost exactly a year ago! Already!) and I've gained it back. It's really bothering me- I gotta lose it again, or it just might kill me! My biggest thing has been foot pain in my right foot. With all the standing and walking and stuff at work, I'm in serious pain with my foot right now. I feel it's a weight issue.... though I will be making a chiropractor appointment soon to see if there are any issues he/she can see. I'm really bummed emotionally about the weight gain, but even more so physically. My menstrual cycle is all screwed up- it's about 40 days long (which is normal for me) but now I'm not ovulating. I bleed, but no ovulation (I can tell by my NFP charting- temp changes and mucus observations.)

I can't believe we have been married a year this weekend! T has planned a surprise weekend which I'm excited about, although I am working Sat and Sun (morning Sat and closing Sun) so it won't be as long as we had hoped.

I have been very stressed about many things. I've been skipping church more often (which isn't helping, I know!) and... I dunno. I've been awake for a hour plus already (and it's 5:30am!)  b/c I woke up to go to the bathroom and now just can't sleep. I hope things improve soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment