Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I ought to write more often

Hey everyone! I've been lacking a good computer to really type on, plus a loss of inspiration... but anyways...
Lent was a bit of a bomb. I didn't do well with any Lenten goals and I missed church 2 times! ugh! But I'm starting to get back in the groove- I'm reading the Left Behind series. It's alright- but I think it's subconsciously influencing me to think about God more often.
I've been craving adoration- just to be there. I'm wanting to pray with my husband more. I just have this general yearning- it's quite and soft, but there.

I'm looking at going to the Cursillo retreat in November. T and I went to a meeting about that group yesterday. Sounds good!

I'm not sure how to fulfill this crave I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment