Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

And I'm not!


This picture is pretty. :-) Trying to remember to think about Jesus and the scenario he came to our world in. I love the song "Mary, Did you know?" b/c it talks about it.

So, not pregnant. Good news, I suppose. I'm really torn... I am excited for motherhood and I hope for it. However, I really need to find out where I want to be in life. I feel obligated to find a career, but I don't know what I want to work in. I'm trying to make an appointment with a Doula to learn about it and see if it's something I'm interested in.I want to be a SAHM.... but, T's salary is small and It'd be nice to have the extra income- especially since there is no child right now! 

People talk about being "called" to something...I wish I knew what I was called to. I don't hear God. I don't know where I am supposed to be!

T is sick with the flu- I've been with him for 4.5 years and I don't think I've ever seen him sick with anything except sinus stuff. Poor baby. I've been trying to take care of him. 

This weekend we went dress shopping for Reba's bridesmaids dresses. The number one pick so far I like a lot. It's not up on David's web page yet though, or I'd post it.

Mary, did you know?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will one day walk on water?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will save our sons and daughters?
Did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you've delivered, will soon deliver you.

Mary did you know that your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will calm a storm with his hand?
Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little baby, you have kissed the face of God.

The blind will see, the deaf will hear and the dead will live again.
The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, the praises of the lamb.

Mary did you know that your baby boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will one day rule the nations?
Did you know that your baby boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you're holding is the great I am.


My favorite version is by Michael Crawford.

No comments:

Post a Comment